Thursday, April 16, 2009

April Fool's!

Yes, it has been forever since I wrote on the blog, but things have been busy around here I guess! Our computer also had a virus on it that slowed us down for about 3 weeks! Yuck! I have lots of things to write about starting with April Fool's Day. I wanted to somehow play a little joke on the kids and came up with this idea. At meal times, they usually always have milk, but this day I made a big deal that "we are having fruit punch tonight!". The kids were so excited -- it's the little things in life! When they started sipping through the straws they couldn't get anything up!...because it was Jello! Jackson was getting so frustrated that he couldn't get any drink - it was hilarious! Zoe figured it out by picking up the straw and the whole "drink" came with it. Here are some funny pictures:



No comments: