Friday, April 17, 2009

The big haircut!

For a while now, Zoe has wanted to get her haircut short. I was not opposed to it, we just couldn't find the time to go get it done. I really wanted my hairdresser to do it and make it a special day for her. Usually we just go to the local Great Clips to get a trim. I made an appointment for her during Spring Break last week. It was great timing because John's parents were here from Ohio and my mother-in-law was able to come with us for the big haircut! When Chelsea made the first cut, I literally thought I was going to throw up which surprised me because I loved the idea of a cute summer cut (with no tangles!). In the end, we all absolutely LOVE it! I didn't know it was possible for my beautiful daughter to look more beautiful but she does!


Before... Her first real shampoo and head massage
(my favorite part...her's too!)...
Before the cut...

Getting it cut...

The final touches...
Ta da!...

No comments: