Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is a picture frame that I have of Zoe and Jackson on our end table in the family room...

Just about every day, while they are at school, Addie carries it around with her (notice all the finger prints and the pictures look a little crooked). I find her "talking" to the pictures, giving them drinks from her sippy cup and kissing them a lot. It's so sweet how much she loves her big sister and brother and in her own little 16 month way, misses them when they are not here. Yesterday I found her sitting on the kitchen floor just looking at them - I had to grab the camera. Here's the picture I got:



Giving them kisses!

"When are they coming home, Mommy?


"Soon, honey!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so precious! enjoy your time alone w/little peanut...it will fly by!
love,
Jen

The Fokens Family said...

Adorable! I love how she kisses them while they are away.
~Erica