Friday, April 24, 2009

Diva Addie

The other day a sweet friend of mine and her 2 yr old daughter come over for a playdate for the girls and coffee talk for us moms. Hadley, the 2 yr old, started putting on dress up clothes out of Zoe's dress up box. Well, I had no idea that my 18 month old would be remotely interested in dress up clothes yet - was I wrong! Every day since that playdate, Addie wants to dress up in sunglasses, pearls, feather boas, and even high heels ! I still can't believe she can walk around in those shoes! Here are some sweet pictures and a video to show off our little Diva Addie! I know this is only the start of many years of dressing up to come!


2 comments:

the back door said...

hey kelly!! i'm heading to atlanta next week..the 29th - may 2nd. i'll actually be at the gwinnett convention center for a conference....how far away are you?

Anonymous said...

so funny! she is a little diva...watch out BOYS!
Chase would love to play dress-up with her :)