Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Day at Liberty

Yesterday, Zoe came home from school telling me that they had to wear pink today in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness day at school. I told I had an even better idea, they could wear their T-shirts from Race for the Cure. (Unfortunately, we have had a conflict with every race that has happened in Georgia or Tennessee since May, so we have not been able to wear them yet for an actual race!) Zoe and Jackson were so excited with my idea!

I took a picture of them this morning so you could see them in their t-shirts! These shirts were made as a surprise for my mother-in-law, Sharon Linak....a.k.a. Grammy, who battles with breast cancer. My sister-in-law, Allison designed them and got them printed. In May, the John's family participated in the Race for the Cure in Columbus, Ohio. We were going to do it down here in Atlanta, but Zoe's dance recital was on the same day. The next two were in TN, but we went to Myrtle Beach one weekend and then the next was this Saturday and we are involved in the kid's Fall Festival at their school. One of these days, we will be able to participate! Addie even has her own onesie and of course John and I do too...t-shirts, that is. So, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and my amazing mother-in-law, here's a couple pictures of the kids from this morning!



No comments: