Monday, October 20, 2008

One year already!!


Happy, Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl! I truly cannot believe our little Addie Marie is one today. This day comes with mixed emotions for me. I am so happy to have such a wonderful, adorable, sweet, precious, healthy daughter. I am so sad that one year is flown by and will no longer have a "baby" anymore. I am excited to see her grow and blossom as the amazing little girl I know God has blessed us with. Please tell me every mother goes through this!?
We celebrated her special birthday with some close family friends and my parents this past Saturday and today, her actual birthday, was pretty low key. We spent the morning on a field trip with Jackson. There aren't many one year olds that get to hang out with 20 Kindergartners learning about the Pioneer days on their birthday, right? At least, the tractor ride out to a pumpkin patch was fun! :)
As I sang. Jesus Loves Me, to her tonight before putting her to bed, I thanked God for the precious, beautiful little angel He has blessed me with. I am truly and totally in love with my little girl! Happy Birthday little love!

1 comment:

The McBrayer family said...

This post brought tears to my eyes! I feel the exact same way about my babies growing up...it's so bitter sweet. Love the post- she is truly beautiful- they all three are. LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog of them at the beach- gorgeous! Hope you are doing well!