Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sisters! Addie and her sitting spots!


Seriously...I don't even know where to begin to backtrack on all the things I want to post on our blog! I haven't been very diligent in keeping up with this thing and sometimes even wonder if anyone ever reads it anyway! Even if no one is reading about the happenings of our family, it's still fun to reflect on them for ourselves, ya know?

Anyway, as I finally downloaded the 158 pictures off the digital camera (I haven't done that since November) I came across some fun moments from the past couple months. Buckle up, here it goes!

The first are some sweet pictures of my two beautiful daughters. It is such a joy to see them love on each other and grow as sisters. When Addie was first born, it took Zoe a while to warm up to having a baby around the house. She never wanted to hold her and pretty much ignored her. She was very polite about it, never in a rude or jealous way, she just never had an interest. When I would ask her if she wanted to hold her or feed her, Zoe would "cough" and say she was getting a little sick and didn't want Addie to get sick, but thank you anyway. A few months into Addie's life Zoe showed more signs of playing with her and now she positively adores her and couldn't be a sweeter big sister to her! I love watching them! I think part of it is I always wanted to sister growing up and it thrills me to know that Zoe and Addie will always have each other.



Addie and her sitting spots!

Okay now, onto something else...Addie and her favorite spot to sit. She is a truly hilarious little girl. She is best known around here for sitting against the wall in any corner of the house - not because she in trouble (she's only 14 months, not sure she would understand time-outs yet) but because she loves to sit there. She will grab a doll or many dolls and simply sit in a corner. Crazy girl! Maybe this is why Santa brought her her very own chair for Christmas, it really made the most sense of any toy out there! Recently she has found some other fun spots, although the corners are still her favorites...

...sitting on top of the vent while it's blowing - notice the flying hair!

...against the wall in the dining room

...in her new pink chair

...in the refrigerator

...and lastly...in her corner

Well, it's getting late and I need to get stuff ready for church tomorrow. I think John is also wondering if I'll ever come back downstairs, I've been up here blogging too long! I'll post more tomorrow with more of the 158 pictures! (Don't worry, not all of them!) Good night!

1 comment:

The McBrayer family said...

I read your blog!! Just so you know! I'm glad you added new pictures- the girls are so beautiful!