Friday, January 9, 2009

Lunch box survey

Yes, I know, I have been HORRIBLE at updating our blog during the holidays. With so much going on, I had no time for blogging. And to be honest, when I did have time, I didn't feel like blogging. I will post some Christmas pictures and plenty of fun stories later, but I don't have much time (as I hear little Addie talking through the monitor) so I thought I'd share a darling idea for your kids. I found this idea in a wonderfully cute magazine, Family Fun (thanks Nana for the subscription). It's a fun survey to print off and put in your child's lunchbox. I love it! I always include an "I love you!" message on a napkin for Zoe and Jackson and sometimes include stickers or a piece of candy. This just takes it to the next level! Just thought I'd share.

http://a.familyfun.go.com/Resources/global/printables/templates/LunchSurvey.pdf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, why haven't I received one of these??? Luv you!