Thursday, August 28, 2008

Egg on my face!

Well, I've been scolded for not posting blogs more often. It seems whenever I sit down to get started something or someone calls me away from the computer. Oh, the life of a mom! :) Anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures of our sweet daughter Addie Marie. Every day of a baby is exciting. She changes so much each minute it seems. I truly cannot believe she is 10 months old! Truthfully, it makes me really sad that she is almost a year old. Each time she grows out of an outfit or conquers a new milestone, a little bit of me wants to stop time and cherish that second. Our children are growing too fast! Addie has been such a complete blessing in our family. We often say that she fits the third child role so well. She is so easy going and a pure joy to be around. By far, she is my best eater of the three kids! Now, that might not seem like a big deal but if you have a picky eater in your family you can appreciate it. Zoe has ALWAYS been picky about her food, Jackson got a little better and then came Addie. She will eat everything and anything. She has recently tried tuna fish and kept coming back for more. Crazy girl! The other morning I thought I'd try eggs for breakfast and she loved them! She didn't quite finish them, because she ate about half for bagel with cream cheese right before I gave the eggs. The only bad thing about her being such a great eater is that she wants EVERYTHING we eat and I can never eat a thing without Addie at my feet looking up at me. Who could resist!? Here are a few pictures of our happy eater!

spaghetti for the first time!

yummy eggs!
eating pizza!

1 comment:

the back door said...

ki have a couple of picky eaters myself...jack won't eat cheese at all, unless it is shredded cheddar that isn't even slightly melted! he can tell if i have hidden cheese somewhere. and chloe doesn't like veggies or meat or anything but cheese! talk about complicated meals!

she is a cutie though! i bet it is fun to have so much time with just her right now.